Last updated (05/23/20)
The MAM team is practicing social distancing to help fight the spread of Covid-19. At this time we are still fulfilling orders daily by the CEO and a few of her family members. Please be aware, due to the amount of staff prepping and packaging orders, our normal shipping scheduled has been delayed. As things have evolved, we have made some changes to how our staff operates.
- Half of our staff are working from home. CEO and her family members are fulfilling all orders at this time. Our current processing time is 5-15 business days (not including weekends) to prep, package then hand over to the post office for shipping.
- You can cancel your order at anytime before shipping. A full refund will be credited back to you if your order has not shipped. If you wish to cancel your order after it's shipped, please email customer service your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our refund policy.
- International shipping has been suspended to many countries. The list of countries with mail service interruption is updated frequently; for the most current list please visit the USPS international service-alerts page.
- USPS employee availability is limited, there may be temporary delays to some mail delivery.
- International shipping service disruption https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm
- United States shipping service disruption https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/residential/welcome.htm